HelloTalk is a language application for Android created by the eponymous Chinese company. With the help of this utility, people can talk with native speakers of different countries.
Users can directly communicate with each other in the language that interests them. This option is convenient for amateurs who would like to improve their level of proficiency.
It is possible to create an account and select the language you are currently studying, just like in Memrise. Also, it is necessary to choose a skill level and name the country of residence. This way, the app automatically recommends people who are best suited for discussions.
The application offers a wide range of possibilities. All main options are displayed in the menu bar. There, users can find language conversations, view various posts, and correct their personal data.
Students can send voice and text messages. It is possible to use the built-in translator, which competently conveys the meaning of the text. The utility also allows you to check your grammar so that you can compose sentences correctly.
The built-in search engine helps users find teachers and students to communicate with. It is possible to read certain information about them: age, gender, comments, and the city of residence.
- helps learn foreign languages with native speakers;
- users may view various posts in the selected language;
- advanced grammar checking is available;
- students can communicate with friends and other people;
- there is an annual VIP subscription;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.