Memrise is an application for Android, that helps to learn foreign languages. The utility allows you to complete tasks, memorize new words, and consolidate the material you have covered.
With the application, users can choose one of the following languages to learn:
- and some others.
To access the lessons, you need to log in or create an account. It is also possible to manage your personal class schedule. In this case, the utility sends notifications about the start of training.
The app allows you to select the level of your skills. Depending on it, the difficulty of the lessons will be determined. During the learning process, you need to choose the correct translation of the words shown on the screen. You also have to make sentences, read, and practice pronunciation skills with AI MemBot.
There are a lot of video lessons and interviews with native speakers. It is possible to communicate in chats with other students. Moreover, this platform offers mnemonic techniques to remember new vocabulary.
Information about the number of words studied and the current level is available in your personal account. The utility allows you to mark difficult terms and repeat them, as well as correct mistakes. It is worth noting that some of the app’s options are not available in the free version. To access all lessons and materials, you have to subscribe.
- like Duolingo, this utility allows you to learn foreign languages;
- users get access to tasks for translation, reading, and pronunciation;
- it is possible to download the course for offline learning;
- there is an AI chatbot for communication;
- offers mnemonic techniques to remember new words;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.