LabTrak is an Android application designed for physicians. Thanks to the utility, users have the option to obtain patient results from the NHLS laboratory in South Africa.
The mobile software is designed for doctors of various specialties. It helps to quickly find the results of analyzes and various medical studies of patients. This is reminiscent of Ampath, the official app of South Africa’s pathology laboratory of the same name.
LabTrak works as follows. The utility allows you to search for results by barcode number or by scanning. In the second case, you need to give the application access to the phone camera.
Doctors can also search for results by entering personal information. The platform provides the necessary data quickly enough. There is a function to export to a PDF or Excel file for future reference or to print out.
The application saves search history so users have an opportunity to quickly return to previous results.
LabTrak is only available to registered users. You need to sign up with the system one time to get quick access to the platform afterward. It is worth noting that some features need payment.
- doctors can quickly find test results from the NHLS lab;
- it is possible to save the information in a PDF file for printing;
- utility stores the search history;
- the interface is available in bright and dark themes;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current versions of Android.