LingoDeer is an application for learning foreign languages on Android devices. Users can study English, Vietnamese, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, German, Portuguese, Russian, French and Japanese.
Classes and exercises
LingoDeer offers a lot of classes that teach grammar, reading, and sentence composing. There are interactive exercises in which you need to make choices and answer questions. Each lesson includes a written tutorial.
While doing the exercises, you can listen to recordings of word pronunciation from a native speaker. This allows you to remember the correct sounds from the very beginning. According to the developers, all lessons were created by a group of professional foreign language teachers.
With the LingoDeer app, studying can become easier, more enjoyable, and more regular. Users themselves are able to decide how many lessons per day they need to take. It is possible to create a convenient schedule.
It is worth noting, that to learn languages with this app, you do not even need constant access to the network. All lessons can be downloaded to the device’s memory. Therefore, you can study on the go at your own pace.
In the free version of this utility, only part of the functionality is available. To use the application to its fullest, you need to sign up and pay a subscription.
- there are 10 foreign languages to study;
- offers limited functionality without a paid subscription, similar to Rosetta Stone;
- provides an easy to understand and memorize exercises;
- voice-overs by native speakers are provided;
- users can choose the learning schedule themselves;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.