Rosetta Stone is an application for Android that provides an educational platform for learning foreign languages. With this utility, any user can improve skills in Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Chinese, and more.
In total, the list of supported courses includes 24 languages. The learning process is very different from standard educational programs and includes various proprietary technologies. Each of them is focused on acquiring knowledge in a specific area – grammar, phonetics, or vocabulary.
The main feature of this app is that the entire training program is the patented development of Rosetta Stone Inc., which has been developing a refined technique for teaching a new language for several years. The most important algorithm is TruAccent, which allows you to hone perfect pronunciation in a short time by constantly reproducing spoken phrases. The utility indicates the most significant shortcomings, similar to ELSA Speak.
Synchronization between several devices is provided. Thus you can learn using a tablet or smartphone at any time convenient for you. The application offers ten-minute lessons every day and allows you to create a personalized schedule. It is possible to monitor your progress and view statistics in a separate tab.
- allows you to effectively learn a new foreign language;
- there are a lot of patented algorithms for studying grammar, phonetics, vocabulary, etc.;
- it is possible to create your own schedule and monitor your progress;
- more than 24 different languages are supported;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.