LogBox is an Android application that allows you to collect all your personal health information in one place. It is possible to store medical records, appointments, test results and much more.
You can quickly and securely share your information with your healthcare providers. This will help you avoid carrying around a lot of paper documents and filling out various forms several times. There is an option to store your data and allow it to be viewed by certain individuals. It is possible to use a digital journal to take necessary notes. Moreover, your doctors may immediately learn about your previous problems to create an anamnesis. Some of these features are also available in PatientSky which is intended for medical purposes.
There is also an option to help improve practice efficiency, record keeping and patient care. Clinicians can share their records between teams in real time. LogBox has a messaging module.
Managing your health records
This app makes it quite easy and convenient to view and share your health information. Besides, you can use various opportunities, including:
- digital efficiency and avoidance of repetitive tasks;
- smooth clinical processes;
- accuracy of data entry;
- customizable templates for filling out forms;
- document management and multimedia storage.
- there is an option to collect all your medical data in one place;
- you can use a digital magazine;
- allows you to securely store your information and provide access to certain persons;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.