MyLOFT is an application for Android that allows users to access, organize, and share digital content and e-resources. The utility provides a convenient way to access your personal library on the go.
At the start, you need to add to the app various electronic resources that you subscribe to and that correspond to your professional and personal interests. These can be scientific journals, databases, websites, blogs, RSS feeds, and so on. The most frequently viewed sources can be marked with an asterisk as favorites.
What’s more, you can organize e-resources into collections and further sort them using different folders such as Gadgets, Art, Business, and so on. For a faster search, it is possible to apply tags.
MyLOFT offers to read content offline. Users can download articles and view them later, even when they are not connected to the internet. A distinctive feature of the app is the universal search with voice support.
Additionally, this utility allows you to bookmark and highlight content as well as share it. Also, there is an option to translate text into a voice which allows you to listen to selected articles.
Furthermore, this app allows you to add your own content. You can upload documents, images, and other files to the utility.
- like Feedly, it helps to organize your digital content;
- you can add various e-resources, including databases, scientific journals, etc.;
- it is possible to read content offline;
- allows you to make bookmarks and use the text-to-speech option;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.