myTicket is an Android application that allows you to manage your betting tickets in one place. You can use the built-in scanner to add.
The app provides you access to a platform to easily manage and control all your tickets. It is possible to use the scanner to add them to the utility. You can view detailed information including cost, status, ratio, creation date and so on. Moreover, you may set up notifications so you always know when your ticket expires.
myTicket is developed to track tickets based on rates from popular services. You can add both paper and digital options. There is an option to contact support if you encounter problems with adding. It is worth noting that you cannot buy tickets, unlike in theLotter.
The application has a simple interface with easy navigation and does not require any effort. You can see a scan button on the main page where you need to provide permission to use the smartphone camera. Furthermore, the entire list of tickets is available to you in a special tab. It is possible to customize the utility, including display, history, updates and format.
- allows you to scan paper betting tickets and add them to the utility;
- you can view details including status, creation date, cost and so on;
- there is an option to enable notifications to notify you when the deadline expires;
- it is possible to view the history of all tickets;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.