Nomedia is an Android application designed to scan a smartphone and detect all available media files in the internal memory and on the SD card.
First of all, the utility allows you to delete and create files called .nomedia. When a certain media folder contains such a document, its content will not be displayed in the gallery and other similar applications.
Programs designed to display photos, videos, and music, in most cases, skip folders with .nomedia files during scanning. Therefore, such content is quite difficult to find. With this utility, users can view all the media content available on the smartphone and hide individual directories from prying eyes.
How to use
After launching the app, automatic scanning of the mobile device for media files is activated. After that, all content is distributed into folders, similar to Cx File Explorer.
You can view, share, move, or delete media files. In addition, you may click the appropriate switch, after that the images and videos from the chosen folder will not be displayed in other applications. Moreover, it is possible to use this utility for viewing images in full screen mode and playing videos.
- helps to find all the available media files on the smartphone;
- you can hide certain folders so that the content from them is not displayed in the gallery;
- it is possible to create and delete .nomedia files;
- there is advertising content;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.