Pulsar is an Android application that provides access to an audio player with which you can listen to your favorite songs and create playlists. The utility has a simple interface and allows you to choose a theme.
After launch, the music player independently scans all folders on the mobile device to search for tracks. Users can sort content manually or use the feature to separate them by artist, album, and genre. Furthermore, there is an option to enable song shuffling and automatic playback when a Bluetooth headset is connected.
The application has a large set of useful functions so that you can enjoy listening. The audio player allows you to adjust playback speed, enable visualization, create playlists, set a sleep timer and so on.
In addition, Pulsar is equipped with a built-in equalizer. It is possible to select sound parameters manually or use one of the ready-made presets. Moreover, you can view the lyrics while playing. The utility supports standard audio file extensions, including MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV. It is possible to use the crossfade function.
- just like in Pulse Music, it is possible to sort tracks by artist, album and genre;
- you have access to an equalizer and visualization function;
- the player can display song lyrics;
- there is an option to choose multiple interface themes;
- allows you to use the player control function using voice commands;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.