Sonos is the official Android application that allows you to control and customize your sound system. It is worth noting that the utility connects to the device and works via WiFi.
You can easily customize your sound system with various functions. It is possible to add speakers and expand the list of available devices at any time. Sonos lets you stream music, podcasts, radio and audiobooks from popular services including Apple Music, Pandora, Spotify, Tidal, etc. Moreover, there is an option to control your system from any room.
Thanks to convenient buttons, you can turn on the speakers, adjust the volume, group dynamics and so on. The application supports 24 bit audio. This helps you become even more immersed in music and movies. There is an option to create playlists and save your favorite artists or songs.
It is possible to enhance your home theater experience with special settings such as Night Sound and Speech Enhancement. With Trueplay, you can set up your speakers and adjust your EQ like a pro. Furthermore, Sonos supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant which allows you to control the device hands-free.
- you can customize the sound system according to your preferences;
- it is possible to adjust the equalizer, activate speech enhancement and so on;
- there is an option to save favorite songs to playlists;
- the app requires a connection to a single WiFi network;
- compatible with current Android versions;
- free to download and use.