SurveyToGo is an Android application that offers registered users the opportunity to participate in surveys on various topics. They are ordered by companies involved in market analytics, for example, Ipsos, Nielsen, Milward Brown, and others.
Money and cashout
For completing each questionnaire, users are credited with a small amount of money. It can be withdrawn after creating a corresponding request. A small commission is charged for cashout funds to electronic wallets or bank cards.
Users can take several surveys per day by selecting them from the list located on the main page.
Please note that the topics of surveys depend on the clients’ place of residents. Thus, it is desirable for users to indicate it on the built-in map. Questionnaires can simply relate, for example, to health, habits, hobbies, various products, services, purchases, and so on.
The list of surveys changes daily. Their cost depends on the number of questions and their complexity. After completing one questionnaire, users can move on to the next one.
It is worth noting that this utility is shut down at the moment. The developers stopped supporting it a long time ago.
- offers users to participate in surveys on various topics;
- it is possible to earn some money;
- there is an opportunity to cashout funds, similar to Survey Junkie;
- is intended for residents of Asia, Africa, and Latin America;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.