Universal Orlando Resort is an application for Android, an official mobile client of the amusement park located in Florida, USA. The utility allows you to plan a trip, as well as find out the location of hotels, restaurants, attractions, etc.
Map and locations
On the main page of the app, you can select the theme parks you wish to visit and view their interactive maps. Here you can find the location of family, children’s, and thrill rides as well as cafes, restaurants, shops, hotels, and so on. It is possible to save places in the My Favorites section.
Moreover, you may find parking for your car, as well as view the menu of cafes and restaurants to order online from anywhere in the park. The Virtual Line option allows you to queue for attractions and track the progress online.
Payments and notifications
It is possible to set up a contactless payment method Universal Pay. To do this, you need to attach a credit card to the app. This will allow you to purchase park tickets and Universal Express passes. In addition, the utility helps you track your location, connect to free Wi-Fi, and receive notifications about changes in the schedule and various events.
- an official mobile client of an eponymous amusement park;
- it is possible to plan trips, view maps, and find locations;
- you can receive notifications and make contactless payments, similar to Google Pay;
- there is an option to order dishes and queue for attractions;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.