X8 Sandbox is an Android application that creates a virtual device in the memory of your tablet or smartphone. The utility starts an additional operating system in picture-in-picture mode. Users do not need to have root access.
The utility supports several frameworks, including Game Guardian, Xposed, and others. X8 Sandbox also provides superuser access to the virtual device.
Purpose and usage
X8 Sandbox is very convenient for running several games or several copies of a game simultaneously. This allows using several accounts at the same time on a single device.
Besides, a special plugin called X8 speeder can increase the pace of play in games. Thus, you can get an advantage by moving faster, completing more quests, and earning more score points.
In turn, Game Guardian allows you to get more experience points and increase your in-game statistics.
Permissions and settings
The utility does not require any special permissions in order to work. To increase performance, you can adjust screen settings and use lower the graphics. Thanks to this, the app is not demanding on the resources and performance of the mobile device.
- free to download and use;
- create a virtual device in the memory of the physical one;
- does not require root access;
- supports several frameworks;
- thanks to plugins, users can make gaming process even more interesting;
- allows working with two accounts simultaneously;
- compatible with current versions of Android.