Cashpor India is an application for Android devices, the official client of the well-known microfinance platform. The utility allows you to attach the necessary documents, draw up loans, track the timing of refunds, and so on.
With this platform, users can create a profile and enter in it all the important information for loan application:
- family data;
- KYC number;
- Cashpor Housing index;
- PPI index;
- home address and so on.
Clients receive a unique ID, and after that, they can apply for a personal loan. Once a request has been submitted it will be reviewed by the regional manager for some time.
The loans are credited to the users’ bank accounts or cards. This application calculates the amount of monthly payments and informs clients about the refund dates.
Reminders and payments
It is possible to receive reminders of payment deadlines. The utility stores information about all transactions. You can view the loan amount, the remaining sum, the date of issue, the quantity of the previous and current installments, and so on. It is possible to contact the support service and ask questions.
- provides access to the eponymous microfinance platform;
- is intended for Indian residents, similar to TJSB Mobile Banking;
- it is possible to apply for loans and track requests;
- calculates the amount of monthly payments;
- there is information about all transactions and refunds;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.