Loangram is an application for Android devices created in collaboration with the microfinance company of the same name. The utility encourages Ugandan civil servants to apply for loans.
Please note that only employees over the age of 18 who have an official job in Uganda can use this application. At the start, you need to register by providing a selfie and supplier number, as well as photocopies of an identity card and work ID. Next, a special field team checks the information provided in order to verify your identity.
Requests and loans
After filling out the application, you have to wait until it is confirmed. A certain amount is credited to your bank account, and it can be increased in the future upon a successful refund of the first loan. Payment is made using Airtel and MTN mobile money as well as bank transfers and VISA cards.
The loan amount depends on your credit score. The minimum repayment period is 1 month while the maximum is 90 days. As to the interest rate, it is 12% per annum. However, no additional fees are charged.
The utility keeps a history of all your loans and payments. It is possible to view the current amount of debt and the refund schedule.
- allows Ugandan civil employees to apply for loans;
- it is necessary to authorize and pass verification;
- money amount depends on your credit score;
- repayments are made via bank cards and transfers as well as mobile money;
- app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.