SnapBridge is an Android application, a convenient Nikon camera assistant. Various models are supported including COOLPIX P1000, Z8, Z9, D850, D780, A1000, A900, B700, B500, KeyMission 80, W300 and much more.
To successfully connect your smartphone with the camera, you have to install the latest firmware. Bluetooth version 4.0 or later needs to be enabled. After the devices are paired, you get access to the following options:
- setting parameters such as photosensitivity, white balance, aperture, shutter speed, etc;
- changing shooting modes;
- launching a series of photos.
You can control your camera and take pictures remotely. It is possible to pair your smartphone with multiple devices, up to five.
In addition, you can use the app to instantly download content to your smartphone via Wi-Fi. Photos and videos can be automatically uploaded to the Nikon Image Space cloud service. Please note that you need to register in advance and obtain a Nikon ID.
Moreover, it is necessary to clarify that SnapBridge only operates with cameras that support Wi-Fi. Another limitation is the inability to download files with the AVI extension.
- supports pairing with Nikon cameras;
- it is possible to download media to your smartphone via Wi-Fi;
- saving to the cloud is available, similar to Google Photos;
- you can add descriptions and geotags to the images;
- there is an option to share photos with friends;
- the app is free to download and use;
- compatible with current Android versions.